Don’t miss out!
Sign Up NOW to grab your FREE Downloadable copy of The Master Teacher.
Billions of taxpayer dollars have been spent on education reform, with meager results. What if the solution to fixing our failing schools is actually free? What if teachers, school and district administrators, and policymakers of faith applied spiritual principles in everyday work? This book highlights the ideas of Jesus Christ—The Master Teacher—and suggests how we could bring education equity to every school in America with less money and time than we’d think.
The Master Teacher will instruct you in vital spiritual theories and practices that most teachers never learned in education school. You will quickly learn to embrace the brokenness of the public education system so that you can appropriately apply your God-given gifts and talents to fix those problems. If you apply the principles in this book, you will find yourself stepping into the deep waters of faith and innovation, blazing a unique path toward improved educational opportunities for students that the current school system is leaving behind.
- The pedagogy of Jesus Christ and what makes
him “The Master Teacher.”
- How to be the kind of mentor that helps change students’ lives.
- Why a knowledge-rich curriculum is a biblical concept.
- Why man being created in the image of God is an essential tenant to school transformation.
- Why addressing race and class equity in education is a
- The ultimate example of personalized learning.
- Why unjust school district funding formulas are the biggest threat to children and their families.
- Are restorative discipline practices weak or wise?
- The ultimate teacher evaluation metric that no one can argue against.
- Why learning how to love is vital teacher professional development.
- Why serving others is the best character development program.
- Why Teacher prayer as the highest form of education advocacy!
“In our effort to raise test scores and graduation rates, we inadvertently diminished the greatest teaching tool a school could ever have: LOVE.”
For inquiries on partnership or to order a copy of The Master Teacher, email today!